All right. Good afternoon, everybody! Today, I have a little warm-up stretch for you here. All right. So what we’re going to do is we’re gonna do a quick two to three minute warm-up stretch before you go straight into your training session. All right.
(1) So the first one is going to be your Ankle Rotations here. So I’m just going to do about 5 on each side, nothing hard here. And then you’re going to go to the other side and you can do your 5 ankle rotations there.
(2) Then for that next stretch here, you’re going to do the Heel to Toe Raises that are going to be going up on your toes, back onto your heels, lifting your toes off the ground there. And you’re only going to be doing about 5 of these at a time there just to get your shins and your calves activated there all right.
(3) And then for that next one, what you’re going to do is you’re going to be doing the Opening and Closing the Gates there. All right. So you’re going to open and then you’re going to close the gates. Same thing on the other side, you can do about 5 of these here.
(4) And then after those, you’re going to be doing the Hip Hinge. This is going to activate all of those hamstrings and your glute muscles all the way down, back. You’re going to hinge down and then come back up and you’re going to do it again. Do this about 5, 5-10 times, I would say. And then after you do the hip hinge there, then what you’re going to do is you’re going to get onto the ground there.
(5) And you’re going to be doing the Elbow to Knee Touches, this activates your core, so you’re going to hold crunch and tight in there and then do about 5 of those at each side there, touch and then go back and do 5 more there. This is really going to activate those core muscles and get everything rocking and rolling there. All right.
(6) And then the next one, all right, is going to be your Side Stretch. This is going to stretch out all of your oblique muscles here. All right. You can do… a few seconds hold on each side there. I recommend doing this about 5 times. All right. A few seconds hold, and then you’re gonna keep going.
(7) And then after those side stretches you’re going to be doing the Angel feathers (Wall Angels). So you’re going to have your arms at a 90 degree angle here, and then you’re going to be going up touching your hands. You want three points of contact here. So the back of your head, your shoulders and your lower back should all be touching the wall here. And you’re going to do this about 5 to 10 times. All right, let me touch up and then come back down there.
(8) And then you’re going to be doing Neck Rotations here just a round in a circle, back and forth, slow, steady control here. Not for speed, stretching everything out.
(9) And then there’s that last one here. You’re going to be doing a Jog In Place. So just 30 seconds to a minute of jogging in place. That’s going to help raise your heart rate quite a bit. Just a little bit, though. Not too much just to get going right into that training session.
-EarthFIT Coach Jadin